Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Devin!

This year I wanted to write a note to the members of my family on their birthdays. I'm already behind for which I apologize.

I was able to serve with Devin in Hungary. I was impressed with Devin's work ethic and his ability to learn such a hard language. He learned to speak Hungarian very well. I also noticed that he took the work seriously but didn't take himself too seriously. He was able to laugh about his mistakes and be generally positive. I admire Devin's ability to make friends. If you were looking to be his friend I don't think you would be put on a waiting list. You also don't have to have any qualifications to be Devin's friend. I've always gotten the feeling that Devin is fairly non-judgmental and sees the good in everyone. We hope you had a wonderful birthday Devin!

No comments:

Post a Comment