Monday, December 2, 2013

Nicole

I stopped doing my birthday posts after having Madelyn and moving. I want to finish them but they would no longer be birthday posts. Instead, I'll just spotlight the members of my family.

Nicole is so beautiful: watch out Snow White, you have some competition. I love her jet black hair and beautiful skin.

Nicole is such a sweetheart. She has volunteered to babysit so that Steve and I can go to the temple together. She is an excellent babysitter because she is trustworthy and responsible. She is also a very fun aunt always playing with the kiddos on the floor. She is even willing to do the not so pleasant jobs before being asked such as changing diapers. I have really enjoyed getting to know Nicole better.

We love you Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment