Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why Steve is the best

I love Steve for a lot of reasons.



I spent all of Chase's naps and a lot of the day preparing for an FHE lesson night that I was hosting. I had five people sign up to come and nobody showed. I was a little let down. Everyone is pretty busy especially at this time of year, so I understand.



Steve came and did everything he could to cheer me up. He even offered to play a game with me because he knows how much I love games. I'm so grateful for Steve and for taking the time to show how much he cares.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Steve. I hope I wasn't one of those who signed up:/ I remember seeing your info about it but I don't remember if I said anything. Anyway, I'm glad it turned out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a Steve thing to do :) what a nice boy!

    ReplyDelete