Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chase's 1st Birthday Celebration!

I love that smiley face! He was given a sensory ball and caterpillar from Mimi and Big G. He is enthralled with the candle. We told him that if he was too messy, then he would be on clean up duty. In all seriousness, isn't he one of the cleanest one-year-old birthday cake eaters you have ever seen.

Grandma and Grandpa Porter gave Chase a monkey pillowcase, monkey pajamas, a stuffed monkey, and monkey pj's. I won't be surprised if he develops a strong liking for monkey's. :) And, mom and dad gave Chase a ball popper, that he is terrified of. I'm not too worried; it'll grow, while popping, on him.

P.S. We love you Chase!

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! What a fun birthday celebration!!!:_

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Chase is one already! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Happy Birthday Chase! Sorry I didn't call you back the other night. I got a little busy because one of Kris' friends came over. I will call you soon though. Love all the pics, but I'd like to see a pic of your apartment in NY.

    ReplyDelete